Saturday, December 18, 2010

Boomchunka Cookie Recipe - How the Recipe Was Saved From the Grave

Over the last couple of months, I'd been noticing a recent upsurge in hits to my blog from people searching for "Boomchunka cookie recipe".

I know this because I use Google Analytics and it tells me what people search for to find me (freaks).

So I decided I would post the recipe - or, at the very least, the link to the recipe - as a public service announcement.

Except...ACK! The site from which I'd gotten the recipe had been deleted! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Luckily, and this is why we love the Facebook, people, I posted my dilemma on my status and Mr. Chick came to the rescue and told me how to go about finding an archive of the original page.

w00t! It worked!

So! I've updated the original Boomchunka-lunka post to include the recipe. You can find it here.

No comments: