Monday, November 02, 2009

NaBloPoMo

Well crap!

It's National Blog Posting Month whereby we blogging obsessed [sheep] try to post every day for 30 days.

I've already failed because I didn't even know about it until the morning of the 3rd but I already posted 3 entries on the 1st and that has to count extra...or something.

So I'm going to cheat1 and back date this post only because I am blog-obsessed and want to participate by sounding my barbaric BLEAT across the internets.

1: I don't think it's really cheating since I did extra credit on Sunday. Besides, it's not like I win a prize or anything. This is supposed to be just for the satisfaction of completing some challenge thing...because, you know, life doesn't already have enough of those - both challenges and fuzzy feelings.

No comments: