Tuesday, November 03, 2009

If You Loved Me...

You'd buy me a present1.

And if you wanted to know what sort of present to buy but don't want to ask so I will be surprised but also pleased to know you read my blog and pay attention...

it has come to my attention that on January 14th - a mere 6 days away from my most awesome birthday - the Reverend Horton Heat will be playing at the Ogden.

But!

That's totally not even the best part.

Additionally, the Good Reverend will be joined by Deadbolt - only the most bestest voodoobilly band in all of voodoobilly history2.






But!

That's totally not even the best part.

The best part? Seriously. The price of a ticket is $9.33 making me the girl with quite possibly the cheapest happiness quotient on the continent.

1: I don't actually want anyone to buy this for me but I would take volunteers to accompany me.
2: I don't actually know any other acts that bill themselves as voodoobilly but that's beside the point. These guys are awesome.

No comments: